Saturday, September 16, 2006

Packages Galore!!


The past two weeks have been pretty exciting as they have brought packages, mail and well-wishes from our friends and family back home! First, we recieved the shower curtain from our "Wish List"--thank you to the mystery friend who sent that!! (Was it you, Sara?) It was exciting to find that our Wish List acutally works!!

We have also recieved a package from Auntie Reda--thank you thank you THANK YOU!! And our birthday package arrived from dad, Debbie and their crew! Thank you for the wonderful gift you guys and when we're not using them for their intended purpose, they make beautifully colored knick knacks for our empty shelves!!

Grandpa Cliff and Grandma, we got your card, thank you for you generosity and for remembering us. I hope Grandma is healing well, I love you both!

Just so you all know, we appreciate the gifts, pictures, kind words, and moolah. We are saving the money for a nice weekend trip. This weekend is the "Marrieds Retreat" and we may use some of it then. Two weeks from now is the "Teacher Retreat" and we may use some of it for a fancy, romantic dinner at that time!! We love you all and miss you very much!

(By the way, Nathan hasn't been able to post anything for a while because he has been busy, busy busy. But, just today, he was able to post two new entries. You'll have to scroll down to read them, they were saved between some of my older posts.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. I am a horrible person, but I really was going to say Happy Birthday to you too Nathan! I got on here on time for Melissa's but not yours! I am sorry, please spare me the flogging I so justly deserve. I have been busy, busy, busy myself. I did remember, and I think of it being Nathan's birthday often! We miss and love you both and we pray for you daily! Please, forgive my evil ways!
Toasha

Anonymous said...

So cool to read all this stuff after coming home from a Cougar football game (we beat the Baylor Bears, but barel). I miss you guys a ton and wish you could have been there yelling yourselves hoarse with the rest of us while the Cougs nearly served up another victory (for the opposing team). A "Cougin' it" still hasn't gone out of style with the WSU football team. :D

The Oregon Ducks beat Oklahoma today also (34-33) so I'm a bit nervous that I'll again be wearing the "Hat of Shame" in my ongoing sports bet with my dad and brothers. I'll post links to the pictures so you can see how the game looked (and the view from Gary's new Condo in downtown Seattle).

~Russell the (noun/adjective) Muscle

Anonymous said...

Here's a view of the game at Qwest field from the "Coug Zone" though there really weren't any Baylor fans at the park today.

And here's one of the many beautiful views from the roof of Gary's new condo in Seattle.