Thursday, August 03, 2006

SHOUT OUTS - 8/3/06

Hey all!

I wanted to take a second to make you guys chuckle at this goofy picture and to thank you guys publicly for checking in on us via our blog and for leaving such great comments. Some of you made me laugh out loud (you know who you are!) And of course, some of you (dad) made me cry.

Also, thanks to dad and Auntie Reda for sending pictures so quickly!! I really appreciate it! Mom, I love to open my e-mail and get one from you each day telling me you're praying for me and that you love me. You're such a mom, even though I'm nearly 26 years old!

I also wanted you to know that we are getting your complaints about the mail too and we're not really sure what to do about it. The address we were given is the one posted at the bottom of the page, but some of you have had trouble sending things through Amazon.com. We were never given a county code or zip code of any kind and we have been told that the address at the bottom of the page is our address in its entirety. Nathan has suggested people just put a series of zeroes where you would normally put the zip code. However, I am not sure that will work. I am going to double check again this evening and find out if there is a better address to send to our friends and families.
It is so nice to know so many people want to hear about our lives and see pictures of what we are doing here. Thank you for keeping in touch.

We love you all very much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning. You are almost 26???
How old is Nathan?
Your insight and wisdom on what to do with the time God has given you is very insightful. He will take us away from distractions and speak to us. I am reminded of Hosea 2:14, Therefore I am going to allure her,I will lead her into the desert and speak to her.

You seem to have an actual desert, my was more a spiritual one. I am so excited to see what God is going to do in your life. I am praying for you....

love....mom

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...glad to hear things are going so great! Please give me an update on your mailing address so I can send you a few things. Check your email I'll send some pictures of Takai. love. ReNaté