Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Nathan
Happy Birthday to you!

In honor of Nathan's 33rd year, I am posting a few of the pictures from Caye Caulker. This is all the pictures I have had a chance to edit so far. After all, we are on vacation here people! :)

You know I am kidding, blogging is my one true addiction!


Walking "downtown" Caye Caulker

Very excited to get into the water
Total Surfer Dude

Catching the Water Taxi back to Belize City with Caye Caulker in the background

The Caye

I know you've already seen this one, but I really liked it. And it's my blog, so I am posting it again.

Tanned Toes

Nathan thought these baby palms trees needed a teeny little hammock

Corban and Daddy going for a swim.

1 comment:

Steven Buechler said...

Feliz cumpleaƱos a mi hijo-en-ley