Monday, November 06, 2006

Rantings of a Former JPO - 11/5/06


Hey! This blog is for all you guys I worked with back in Idaho. Brian, Skye, Kathy, Denise, Gabe, Chad, Kathi Jo, Lois, Jennifer, Amanda—and whoever else is reading my blog but hasn’t sent me any email or comments yet. I MISS YOU GUYS!! I am loving life here, and I like going into work every day at 10:45; but lately I have been missing my old life as a JPO in good old Idaho! I don’t know who all out there is reading our blog, but I would really like to hear from you if you are. Let me know how things are going and let me know what you think of my new life out here. Send me pictures, comments, whatever, so I won’t miss you all so much! Also, don’t be shy, forward my blog address to anyone you think may like to read it, I would love to hear from any one of my old co-workers, colleagues, boss (hint, hint) - anyone! Even though I am enjoying my time here, I miss familiar and friendly faces and would love a word now and then.

I hope you all haven't forgotten me so easily!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!! just so you know. I was playing on myspace and saw your new song! mwa hahahahah! I miss you and really really really want to come visit. Maybe I should pray about that...hmmm.

love ya!
michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi guys. I miss you a lot. I'm so excited that you are enjoying yourself but i hear that you are coming home soon in January. Let me know when that is so maybe i can see ya. I read your blog a lot this unfortunately is the first time i figured out how to write on this thing. I've never used it before. Hopefully no one else reads that. Well i gotta go home from work now but i miss you alot. Love you Much MOE

Anonymous said...

You are not forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you all the time, especially on the day when we could look forward to seeing you at school. I will email you personally to catch up on things. Love reading your experiences and the wonderful times you are having down there. I know it's a lot of work but keep it up. We love it!
Lois

Anonymous said...

WHAT UP GIRLFRIEND!

Ok so I may not be a JPO...will you take a comment from a PO / Wedding Coordinator?

I've been checking up on you two often through this blog site - and of course...getting tidbits here and there from your mama.

I just have to smile when I think about how God is working his plan through you two! You are touching the lives of so many there - it's incredible!

I know I'll be seeing you soon (Kate's wedding) if not before that... I'm looking forward to hearing all about your travels in person!

Take care!
Love, Jeanette

Anonymous said...

Hi kiddo how ya doing? I'm showing Grandma how to talk to you. Will give you more of my literary wisdom and genius later
Love and warm hugs
auntie kathy